6 Monday Sessions | 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Location: Paradise Kids Training Room
Offered: Back again in 2018
Cost: $130.00 per child
$65.00 for the second child, in the same family
Free for the third child, in the same family
Inclusions: group vocal coaching, song folder with files & lyrics, plus 10 live supervised performances from Early December till Christmas Eve.
Each year Paradise Kids put together an Angel Choir. During the Christmas period our Angels delight many with their performances. If you are between the ages of 7 and 17, and would like to learn to sing …sign up for our Angel Choir. There will be opportunities for you to sing Christmas carols and songs at events and businesses around the Gold Coast. Our Angels ‘pay it forward’ to other children each year by actively helping Paradise Kids continue ‘help heal the heartache’ by raising vital funds and greater community awareness of the help we provide for children. Leading up to our live performances you first receive 6 weeks of voice coaching and rehearsals in a group setting.
Angel Choir Requirements
- Be a boy or girl aged between 7 and 17, with a love for singing especially Christmas Carols.
- Commitment and availability for 6 weeks of group vocal coaching and 10 live performances starting from November to Christmas Eve 2018.
- Parental guardian’s OK and commitment to transport you to and from rehearsals and performances.
- Willingness to perform publicly and have parental guardian’s agreement to have your image/likeness recorded (video) and/or captured (photos).
- Willingness to wear your own choice of white outfit, with accessories provided by Paradise Kids (wings * sash * halo).
Elisa is a highly skilled and trained voice coach and presenter with a Masters in Vocal Pedagogy (Qld Conservatorium) Master of Science (USA) and more. We are privileged to have Elisa as a trained Grief and Loss Buddy and Choir Director for the Paradise Kids Angel Choir. Please contact her or visit her website HAPS Voice Pro for more information and to make a vocal session booking.