4 Day Workshop | 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Training Room, Paradise Kids Building
Presented By: Mireille Allan
Offered: March * June * September
Early Bird Special: $499.00*
Concession & Full Time Students: $351.00*
Inclusions: Course Materials & Catering
This course provides an introduction to Child-Centred Play Therapy. It is a non-intrusive and effective approach when working therapeutically with troubled children. It is intended for professionals who may be required to work directly with children who are emotionally challenged, whether in child care agencies, mental health, private practice, voluntary and not for profit organisations.
This is a 4 day introductory workshop suitable for Professionals i.e. Early Childhood Educators, Primary Educators, School Guidance Officers, Counsellors, Social Workers, Psychologists and Mental Health Professionals.
This workshop will introduce non-directional skills and techniques to improve children’s self-esteem promote self-direction and bring disparate parts of self under control. Providing a safe supportive and nurturing environment allows the child the freedom to explore, create and process their inner world.
- March | 28th * 29th * 30th * 31st Early Bird (enrol before February 28th)
- June | 27th * 28th * 29th * 30th Early Bird (enrol before May 28th)
- September | 26th * 27th * 28th * 29th Early Bird (enrol before August 28th)
For more information:
Phone: (07) 5574 6853
Please download the Enrolment Web Form (below) complete and return along with your payment details to secure your place.
Fax: (07) 5563 3139
Paradise Kids CCPT Course
PO Box 1290, Runaway Bay QLD 4216
88 Allied Drive, Arundel QLD 4214
* Concessions: concessions apply upon presentation of a current QLD Health Care Card, Seniors/Pension Card or QLD Full Time Student Card.
* Early Bird: full payment must be made prior to our early bird cut off dates. Early Bird rates are not available on concessions.