The Paradise Kids Angel Choir is back again this Christmas!
If you are between the ages of 7 and 16, and would like to learn to sing …sign up for our Angel Choir. There will be opportunities for you to sing Christmas carols and songs at events and businesses around the Gold Coast. Our Angels ‘pay it forward’ to other children each year by actively helping Paradise Kids continue ‘help heal the heartache’ by raising vital funds and greater community awareness of the help we provide for children.
Angel Choir Requirements
- Be a boy or girl aged between 7 and 16, with a love for singing especially Christmas Carols.
- Commitment and availability for 6 weeks of group vocal coaching and 10 live performances starting from November to Christmas 2017.
- Parental guardian’s OK and commitment to transport you to and from rehearsals and performances.
- Willingness to perform publicly and have parental guardian’s agreement to have your image/likeness recorded (video) and/or captured (photos).
- Willingness to wear your own choice of white outfit, with accessories provided by Paradise Kids (wings * sash).
This includes 6 weeks of group vocal coaching, song folder with files & lyrics plus supervised live performances.
$130.00 per child
$65.00 for the second child, in the same family
Free for the third child, in the same family
Vocal Coaching & Rehearsals
Starting November 6th to December 11th 2017 over six Monday Afternoons from 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
Held at: Paradise Kids – 88 Allied Drive, Arundel. Queensland 4214.
Start from the beginning of December until Christmas Eve at various venues on the Gold Coast.
See our Angel Appeal Website for all the details or contact our Choir Coordinator, Charity.